Oxsensis are pleased to announce recertification to AS 9100 & ISO 9001. Having certified to ISO 9001 in 2009 Oxsensis has progressed to make the step to full AS 9100 compliance in 2015 with recertification and transition to Rev D in 2018. Being certified to AS 9100 demonstrates how Oxsensis can meet the essential requirements for working within the aerospace sector as a compliant and capable supplier-partner. It also demonstrates our ability to competently meet the requirements of many less stringent sectors, such as our other business interests, by applying a single high calibre working system across the business.
- Oxsensis complete extreme low temperature tests – Future Hydrogen applications
- Oxsensis commence aero engine test
- Oxsensis AS9100D Certificate of Approval
- Oxsensis to carry out comprehensive technology survey with OEMs/ISPs/Users for next generation sensors
- Oxsensis to host workshop on instrumentation demands for hydrogen and bio-fuels